Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 2 in my search for fire hydrants

Day 2 we got up bright and early and headed toward Morehead City, NC. On our way there I found this lovely specimen in Myrtle Beach. You can kind of see the ocean behind me. Myrtle Beach looked just like Daytona Beach but way more crowded.

Green and Yellow - 6 points



Red and white near Jacksonville NC

Tri Color fire hydrant discovered in Swansboro NC - 3 colors triple the points


This orange, white and red tri-color was in Hawthorne NC next to a Harley Davidson shop. Motorcycles were roaring by as Melena took my picture. Did you notice how tall it was -
almost taller than me!


This one was on the side of the road near Camp Lejeune. I like the pale baby blue accent color.

This one below is my final fire hydrant of the day. I discovered this green and white one in Morehead City, NC, where we are spending the night.

0 comments: